Seniors Sub Committee
Our Priority Areas for Seniors Are to:
- Promote economic security, choice and independence for older adults in both work and retirement;
- Support livable and accessible communities where older adults can retain their dignity and age in place; and
- Enhance the safety and wellbeing of seniors by preventing physical abuse and financial exploitation.
- Establish a resource guide that can be accessed via the CWCSEO web page to offer access to all types of services and resources available for Seniors throughout the state.
- Livable Communities
- Financial Abuse & Exploitation