BPRC Policy Forum on Jan. 9 at 5 p.m.
As we look forward to the upcoming legislative session, please join us for a virtual BPRC policy forum to discuss pressing issues that impact our communities. Please see the graphic below for additional details and visit the following links to submit testimony.
English Link Jan 9th: Testimony Sign-Up
Spanish Link Jan 9th: Testimonial Registración
The BPRC Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month!
Black and Puerto Rican Caucus Chair Pat Billie Miller on an agreement being reached on Baby Bonds for CT’s children.
News and Notes from the BPRC
- On Tuesday, Jan. 30, Join Us For an Information Session on the CT Treatment Pathway Program
- Join In For An Important Conversation on Literacy on Thursday, Jan. 25 at 1 p.m.
- On Jan. 31, Join Us For A Discussion on Nursing and Home Health Care
- Media Advisory: BPRC Policy Forum on Tuesday, January 16 at 9 a.m.
- Virtual BPRC Policy Forum Tuesday, Jan. 9